feature fiction, 90′ (in development)
directed by Igor Jelinović
Screenplay: Igor Jelinović
Producer: Rea Rajčić
Honey Bunny is an arthouse comedy with an anti-heroine as a protagonist: Anita, aka Koke, the irritating aunt who tramples everyone (including her only sister’s family) who stands in her way towards the desired family inheritance which consists of a universally attractive summer house on the island of Hvar, or anywhere else for that matter.
– script development by regional film fund “City of Split”
– project development by Croatian Audiovisual Centre
– Script workshop by Razvan Radulescu 2018.
– First Films First 2018./2019.
– Best pitching award at Sofia Meetings 2019
– Connecting Cottbus 2020
Igor Jelinović is a young Croatian director and screenwriter, the author of three
Jelinović is also the president of